Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hair Loss Caused by Tap Water (UAE)

http://www.emirates247.com/lifestyle/falling-hair-i-take-my-shower-with-me-wherever-i-go-2012-02-02-1.440857

Emirates 24/7 [Dubai]
2 February 2012

Falling Hair? I take my shower with me wherever I go
UAE residents primarily blame tap water for their hair loss but experts think otherwise

By Majorie van Leijen

It is an often heard rumor that the water streaming from the taps in the UAE is the cause of hair loss and an end number of solutions are available to avoid losing some more. How true is it?

Ask any woman who once came to the UAE for the first time, and she will tell you that it was her hair that was most unhappy with the change of place. Many women, as well as some men, claim to have suffered great loss of hair ever since they put their foot in the UAE. [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment